Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A new high!

Hey guys

Well working out is still going strong even though I really can't move my body right now because it is so sore. I am proud to say that I have moved up 5 pounds in every weight today for my biceps and shoulders routine. For the longest time I was sitting at the cusp of 15 and 20 pounds and finally surpassed it! It's a good feeling! I am also proud to say that I am sticking to a pretty good diet so far which I think is helping a lot. I've also started taking a GNC multivitamin which hopefully is giving me an extra boost. I'm glad I have this time at home with nothing that I am really obligated to do. It means I can really concentrate on this workout and give it my all. I expect great results and like Tony Horton says "Do your best, and forget the rest!"


Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment